Instructions on How to Book into a Session
Visit website – www.emeraldpilates.com.au
1. Click anywhere you see the mind body icon
2. Create a log in/Account if you have not done so already
3. Look at schedule of sessions, click on the one you would like to book into
4. Choose the option of either a single visit or 10 pass, using the arrow on the right hand side of the box
5. If you choose the 10 pass, you can book into consecutive sessions, or keep the credits for when you want to use them
(we recommend to book into consecutive sessions so you can reserve your place).
6. Make sure you know when you are getting to the end of your 10 visits so you can Re-book into your favourite session/s
Mind Body App
1. Download the mind body app – from the App store, search for “mind body” – (it is an orange app with a white incomplete circle)
2. Create an account
3. Search for Emerald Pilates – make sure you location is turned on in settings otherwise it will not find Emerald Pilates
4. Save Emerald Pilates as a favourite by clicking on the heart symbol – each time you open your app Emerald Pilates will appear
5. Click on schedule – choose the session you want and click onto it.
6. Choose the option of either a single visit or 10 pass, using the arrow on the right hand side of the box
7. If you choose the 10 pass, you will need to scroll through the weeks and book into each session you want individually
8. When you attend a session at Emerald Pilates, you will be signed into the session by the instructor
9. Make sure you know when you are getting to the end of your 10 visits so you can Re-book into your favourite session/s
Instructions on How to Change Your Booking:
If you are unable to attend your session, you will need to click on the session you are booked into, and cancel yourself out.
Please make sure you do this 24 hours prior to the session start time, otherwise you may be charged as if you have attended the session
If you have not done Pilates before, please contact the studio to make a time for an initial consultation and studio induction. If you have done Pilates, please visit the website and check the schedule. Click on the session you want and follow the instructions to book in. If you are not sure about anything, please phone and ask! (please note that when we are teaching the phone will be on silent, leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours).